International Computer Drivers’ License (ICDL).
The International Computer Driving License (ICDL) is an internationally accredited certiﬁcate that certiﬁes one’s ability and competency to use a computer and its most popular applications (MS Ofﬁce Suite). It is designed speciﬁcally for those who wish to gain a benchmark qualiﬁcation in computing, to enable them to develop their IT skills and enhance their careers.
Admission Requirements and Procedure
- ICDL has open entry that anyone regardless of age, gender, education, experience or background.
- Enrolment is throughout the year.
- Every learner should receive a logbook at registration
- Prior knowledge of computer and IT is not required.
Programme Structure and Content
The ICDL course consists of seven modules as listed below:
- Basic concepts of IT
- File Management
- Word Processing
- Internet and e-mail
ICDL STARTER MODULE
When 4 modules have been successfully passed, a Start Certiﬁcate can be issued.
Registered candidates will be tested on each module in order to acquire the Certiﬁcate.
- Candidates may write the modules at random and at their own pace.
Tests must be booked at least two days in advance.